Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Technology and Me

I am a student/person who will use technology whenever i can for whatever aspect of my life I can, especially related to school assignments and presentations. For example I will always do the Power Point for group projects and do quite a detailed job using animations and other effects. I also use excel for things like keeping track of the standings within the NHL, and use microsoft outlook to handle most of my scheduling, and for all of my MSU e-mail. I come by this affinity with technology honestly as my Dad is a computer tech guy for multiple small buisnes' and do things from computer repair to setting up networks. I will often go to him with computer questions or problems.

1 comment:

  1. I'm never the one to use the power point or anything on projects when I have the opportunity. I'm not very familiar with it so I'm afraid that it will just take more time than necessary for me to figure it out! Which isn't a good thing when you tend you procrastinate already! Hopefully I'll feel a bit more comfortable after this class but sounds like you have a head start on at least me.
    Hayley Johnson

    ReplyDelete